a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity
Interested in becoming a Kansas Weddings Magazine ambassador? Check out our guidelines and send us a message below.
Kansas Weddings Ambassador
Do you work in the wedding industry and want to help Kansas Weddings Magazine inspire couples across the state as they plan their upcoming nuptials? Consider becoming a KWM Ambassador. Ideal candidates are folks who are innovative, creative and love weddings. If you’re interested, send us a message in the contact form below.
As an Ambassador, you will:
- Help inform wedding trends for editorial consideration.
- Provide unique content to our blog upon request.
- Receive a certified digital badge to share on your website or social media denoting that you are a trusted vendor and ambassador for Kansas Weddings Magazine.
- Discounts available on Kansas Weddings Magazine Wedding Registry.
A complete application to become a Kansas Weddings Ambassador includes:
- Full name
- Contact information (website, email address and phone number)
- Type of business (photographer, caterer, planner, venue, etc.)
- A writing sample. This can be a blog post you have already written and published, or you can write a mock post about a wedding you were involved in
- 1-2 paragraphs about why you would make an ideal ambassador for Kansas Weddings Magazine.
The editorial team will make selections for the 2018 Kansas Weddings Ambassador program on a rolling basis.