Contact us to be a featured wedding in our next issue! This one- or two-page spread is a great way to relive your wedding or to purchase for your favorite couple as a unique wedding gift. Couples interested in submitting their wedding announcement to Kansas Weddings Magazine Register can do so by emailing Nathan Peterson.
We are accepting announcements of weddings that occurred in 2017 and 2018.* The announcement comprises of three images and a 400- to 500-word story of your wedding.
- 1-3 vertical high-resolution digital image
- 2-6 horizontal high-resolution digital images
- Write-up of 400-500 words
- The announcement format requires the exact number and orientation of photos as shown above.
- To be considered high-resolution, images should be at least 300 dpi at about 5 x 7 inches.
- Obtain digital photos from your photographer; do not scan from prints, and do not use low-resolution digital previews.
- Write-ups that are too long will be cut at our discretion, so it’s best to stay within the word count. Double-check all name spellings.
- Write-ups will be lightly edited for grammar, spelling and style.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to submit materials via mail.
Click below to see a sample announcement and instructions for an announcement write-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
*We have a limited number of Wedding Announcements available. We will delete the submission form when we reach capacity.